Welcome to Student Life at Pursuit Prep
- Calendar coming soon.
- Handbook coming soon.
Uniforms / Dress Code Guidelines
- Students at Pursuit Prep have a specific dress code they must follow when on-campus.
- Students may wear any solid colored shirt carrying the Pursuit Prep logo. Shirts should be free of images, writing and design except for the school logo.
- Girls may also wear solid-colored dresses or jumpers that carry the school-logo.
- Tops are to be purchased by families and brought to the school where the logo can be added.
- Students may wear pants, shorts, or skirts in solid black, khaki, navy, or blue denim.
- Students may wear close-toed shoes of their choice. Shoes should have a back and be durable for play: i.e. no flip-flops, sandals, crocs, etc.
- For more details you can view the full student dress-code in the Parent-Student Handbook coming soon.